Sunday, October 15, 2023

 INTRODUCTION

 

 In 2019 I closed my original Pragmatic Witness blog on WordPress due to a slight fear that the DHS might be watching me.  Many bloggers were beginning to be concerned at that time.  Since I was using my mother's ISP and I surely did not want them targeting her.  

I was also experiencing several life changes and I was tired of the entire political spectrum at that point.  But now I feel compelled to start again after last week's situation between Israel and Hamas.  Israel cannot seem to stop the chaos they inflict on the middle east and every decade they unleash terror on the population causing unnecessary horror in the region on both sides.  Then they are the only voice in the world allowed to spew their lies.

So, here we go again!  And there is no telling how long they will cause the middle east to suffer under their evil agenda.  

I'm back and hopefully will provide more wisdom than before.  

Whitewraithe~

 

This will be the final result of America and the world if Israel in not halted and put in check by the world governments.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers are invited to comment, however, no profanity or hatred will be allowed and immediately deleted. Thank you.

 Israel's Unit 8200  https://rumble.com/embed/v3ohqy3/?pub=jj93z